The NWTN Local Food Guide highlights area farmers markets, family farms, CSA’s, u-pick farms, agri-tourism, animal goods, artisan foods, local food trucks, processors, beekeepers, locally owned restaurants, locally owned plant vendors and hunger relief food resources.
Not listed? Register your FREE listing in the 2024 Local Food Guide Magazine.
#GET IT LOCAL. BUY AN AD.
Purchase an ad in the upcoming NWTN Local Food Guide and receive the following benefits:
- Your Ad will be showcased in the printed 2024 Local Food Guide and online on our website and social media accounts.
- Our expert staff can offer ad design assistance.
- Our Local Food Guide Magazine is distributed throughout our 9-county region and beyond.
- 100% of ad sales return to cover the costs of printing this widely distributed magazine.
- Publicize your business in this premier and only local food guide magazine distributed throughout the region.
2022 Featured Advertisements
The LFN is grateful to our partnership with the Weakley County Press and the following local businesses who have supported 100% of the printing costs to produce the 2022 NWTN Local Food Guide Magazine. We distribute the NWTN Local Food Guide throughout our 9-county region (Benton, Carroll, Crockett, Dyer, Gibson, Henry, Lake, Obion, Weakley). For ad sales, please contact Samantha Goyret, NWTN Local Food Network Executive Director, (731) 332-9071 or email nwtnfoodguide at gmail.com.
For Northwest Tennessee Local Food Guide Magazine ad sales, please contact nwtnfoodguide at gmail.com or message us on Facebook @NWTNLFN.